Foshan Juli New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is a factory specializing in the production of lead-acid batteries, Lead crystal batteries, and gel batteries, and provides design services for various battery application systems. We have two factories. The first factory produces batteries with a capacity of less than 17AH, and the second produces batteries with more than 20AH. In addition to the lead acid battery, our factory also produces gel batteries, Lead crystal batteries, front terminal batteries, solar batteries, ups batteries, caravan batteries, golf cart batteries, and OPZV&OPZS batteries. Products include 2V, 4V, 6V, and 12V four series with more than 1,000 capacity models, from 0.5ah to 3000 AH. Our registered trademark "ZULE" brand battery has passed CE, FCC, RoHS, and the inspection of China Guangdong and Jiangmen brands Battery Testing Center, and was rated: "China Green Environmental Energy Saving Sign Product", "China's famous brand", "China's new energy industry-leading brand", "China's new energy industry is ten famous ", "China Project Construction Recommended Products", "National Consumers Satisfied", "International Well-known Brand", " China's top 100 excellent enterprises, "500 honest brands", "National Quality Service Credit AAA Enterprise". With the increase of customer groups, ZULE battery continuously increases equipment and expands production capacity, striving to meet customers' delivery time and quality requirements. In addition to OEM and ODM services, ZULE battery also provides the scheme design of solar energy storage system and backup power supply system. A professional technical team, high-quality battery products, all-around product services, and customized system solutions meet the diversified needs of global customers!
Solar System composition
Off-grid photovoltaic system generally consists of solar panel, solar charge and discharge controller, battery pack, off-grid inverter, DC load and AC load, etc.
(1) solar panel
Solar panel is the main part of the solar power supply system, and it is also the most valuable component in the solar power supply system. Its function is to convert the solar radiation energy into direct current energy;
(2) solar charge and discharge controller
The solar charge and discharge controller is also called "photovoltaic controller", whose function is to adjust and control the electric energy generated by the solar panel, to charge the storage battery to the maximum extent, and to protect the storage battery from overcharge and overdischarge. In places with large temperature difference, photovoltaic controller should have the function of temperature compensation.
(3) battery pack
The main task of the battery pack is to store energy so as to ensure the load of electricity at night or in rainy days.
Off-Grid Inverter is the core component of off-grid power generation system, which is responsible for converting direct current into alternating current for AC load. In order to improve the overall performance of the photovoltaic power generation system and ensure the long-term stable operation of the power station, the performance index of the inverter is very important.
System advantages and disadvantages
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible. The solar radiation energy received on the Earth's surface can meet 10,000 times of the global energy demand. As long as the solar photovoltaic system is installed in 4% of the world's deserts, the generated power can meet the global needs. Solar power generation is safe and reliable, and will not be impacted by energy crisis or unstable fuel market;
2. Solar energy can be used everywhere and can supply power nearby without long-distance transmission, thus avoiding the loss of long-distance transmission lines;
3. Solar energy does not use fuel, and the operation cost is very low;
4. Solar power generation has no moving parts, and is not easy to be damaged and easy to maintain. It is especially suitable for unattended use;
5. Solar power generation will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise and other pollution, and has no adverse impact on the environment. It is an ideal clean energy source;
6. The construction period of solar power generation system is short, convenient and flexible, and the capacity of solar matrix can be added or reduced arbitrarily according to the increase or decrease of load to avoid waste.
1. There are intermittence and randomness in ground application. The power generation is related to climatic conditions, and cannot or rarely generates electricity at night or in rainy days;
2. The energy density is relatively low. Under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity received on the ground is 1000W/M ^ 2. Large-scale usage requires a large area;
3. The price is still relatively high, 3~15 times that of conventional power generation, and the initial investment is high.